1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there! The Third Wave's public forum on psychedelics has been taken down. In its place, we've created a Members-Only Community available to our Microdosing Course members. If you're interested in the course and joining hundreds of other psychedelic explorers in our new community, don't hesitate to visit https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing-course/ or email us at [email protected] We hope to have you join us!

Vaping CBD Oil For Anxiety ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Queen Of Something, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Queen Of Something

Queen Of Something Member

Oct 19, 2017
    England
    Hello everyone, hope you are all having a good day.

(To cut a life long story short)
    I have suffered with anxiety all my life, from childhood and school till now (I am 22 now). It has been so bad at points, it's hard to even socialize with friends or even leave my bedroom. My anxiety got even worse when my dad committed suicide about 2 years ago.

After my first few times with psychedelics, I felt a boost, I feel a lot more confident and better about myself, connected to this part of me I felt I didn't deserve. MDMA has also been a life changer. Actually being able to go out and not be scared has been almost like revelation that not everyone hates you. (I still get really bad days but not as often, maybe a few days out of the week can be a nightmare).

ANYWAY - I smoked cannabis since I was about 15; on and off. But now I am less about getting 'high' and more about using it for a medical purpose. I have been doing my research on CBD oil and the benefits it COULD have on anxiety.

I am going to start it this week probably but was wondering if anyone on the forum has tried it before, or does it now. Any tips or advice would be great. Personally stories aswell would be nice to read; Anything that might be useful for when I start trying to treat my anxiety with CBD.

Thank you for reading this story and if anyone is interested on how this goes let me know and I will keep you updated.

Thanks for reading,
    Queen Of Something.

2. Billy Finort

Billy Finort New Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Very interested in your take on cbd. My daughter is almost crippled with anxiety as well as occasional panic attacks.

3. Depression is a tough nut to crack. I found that my post-MDMA depression took years to get rid of, and I've since read that MDMA "squeezes the dopamine out of your brain like wringing out a sponge." There's not much to do about that type of depression except give it time and not use any more MDMA.

I used cannabis when I could no longer afford regular prescription antidepressants and it worked OK for a year. I think it actually masked the depression more than anything else. There are a lot of things cannabis does that are not well studied, CBD being the one with significant promise.

Alas, since the authoritative power pussies consider drugs they have no control over to be a severe threat, the compounds available in cannabis have not been isolated yet. One day we will see appetite stimulants based on cannabis without the stoning effects for chemo patients, pain relief without the appetite effects, etc etc.

If CBD is available to you, and you are able to use it without detriment, I say go for it. Ideally, find a study that will supply the CBD in exchange for monitoring and study results. I don't use cannabis right now but am really looking forward to what the future can bring.

Queen Of Something likes this.
  4. Queen Of Something

Oct 19, 2017
    England
    Thanks, I've done some research but trying it will be the proof if it works or not, quite looking forward to it.

5. Queen Of Something

Oct 19, 2017
    England
    Hi Siebert :) I am aware how bad MDMA can be, abused or not it does make your dopamine supply low or the next few weeks/months . Which is why I take it a lot easier on it. Rather than raves (Which I do enjoy) I much prefer to sit down with friends/loved ones, take mdma and try and talk and solve each others problems and just be there for each other. Which I have found to make my relationships with people a a lot stronger.

Cannabis I have always used, but mainly to get stoned , but as I have gotten older and discovered what my problems are, I now find it a lot more like medicine. The high affect isn't what I really want anymore, It's the less anxious, less shaking, less stressed feeling. I know cannabis and CBD has a long way to go before Isolating it's properties into specific qualities. But now in England , CBD is legal and is seen as medically beneficial, so I will take full advantage of this and experiment.